Monday, December 6, 2010

November FLEW by!!

I can't believe November is over! Where did it go?! I swear it was just my Birthday the other day :) Which by the way, it was the BEST!! Jordan, Sophs and I went up to Park City and spent the night and went shopping at the outlets! It was so fun! Thanksgiving was great, like usual. This year we did something different and we all ran/walked the 5K in Draper. It was the Human Turkey Race. Even the kiddos came and ran/rode in strollers :) I think we are going to start this to be a Oldson Tradition. So we will see next year! Well Christmas came early for me, this Black Friday I was looking for a great camera deal and I found one! So Merry Christmas to me! I got a Cannon Rebel XS and I Love IT!!! I am so excited to learn more about it and to take great photos. I can't believe its Christmas already, but we are excited to celebrate this special time of year. This year its the Adams Christmas but we are so lucky to have Jordan's parents come up here and have Christmas in UTAH! :) So we are looking forward to be with all the family. Here are a few pics of the month of November!









2 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Love the update and the pictures you have such a cute family!

Ashley/ Steve said...

Got to love the turkey run! I need you to send me some pictures from your new cam! :)