Don't you just love her rolls?! :) I sure do! I think she is pretty dang cute. I just love kissing her cheeks and tickling her thunder thighs. Sophs is almost 6 months old! I can't believe time is going by so fast. It's so fun to see all the the new things she is learning and doing. She is now sitting up all by herself and eating baby food. Even though she rather have what we are eating at the time. :) She is now over 18 pounds and counting! Here are few pictures I took before she got into her bath.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
My Chunky Monkey!
Don't you just love her rolls?! :) I sure do! I think she is pretty dang cute. I just love kissing her cheeks and tickling her thunder thighs. Sophs is almost 6 months old! I can't believe time is going by so fast. It's so fun to see all the the new things she is learning and doing. She is now sitting up all by herself and eating baby food. Even though she rather have what we are eating at the time. :) She is now over 18 pounds and counting! Here are few pictures I took before she got into her bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just want to kiss all her rolls! :) She is so cute! Love her favorite Aunt Ashley
I can't believe she is sitting up all by herself! Where does the time go?! But she is so stinkin' cute:)
Oh man, I LOVE that little girl! She is adorable.
sophs is such a cute cute girl. i told my mom how much i love her and i hope my kids are like her
Post a Comment