Thursday, June 11, 2009
ST. GEORGE here we come!!!
Well Tomorrow we will be on our way to St. George to find out if Team Adams or Team Oldson will win this competition. Whoever the losing team is has to buy Outback on Saturday while we are down there. :) I tell Jordan his team better win because we don't have extra money to be paying for somebody at Outback! :) So Good Luck Babe!!! Go Team Adams!!! We are very excited to just getaway for a little while and be with the fam! Oh and don't worry we will get some good IN N OUT while we are down there!!! :) Oh I can't wait! I'll keep you updated of which team won and I will post pictures when I get back! Peace Out!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what is the competition? Sounds fun.. Have fun.. Savannah loves St. George she will be jealous you went you will have to ask her about St. George.. Eat some in and out for me yummy!
Oh yeah I didn't say what it was. haha They are doing a Triathlon. So they are on teams. :) I will eat some In N Out for you Jaime don't you worry!
Good luck guys...both teams, I can't be bias! Eat a double double with fries for us.
Post a Comment