Monday, June 29, 2009

One Year!!!

Well time flies by.. We just celebrated our 1st year anniversary! We can't believe it! So we spent the weekend 1st by seeing Transformers. It was alright, we liked the 1st one ALOT better. Then we spent the night at this nice hotel and played Guess who, ate starburst, went hot tubbing and then on Saturday we went over to my parents because Jordan had a surprise for me and as we went to find my surprise, it was not there... Oh don't worry it was a massage and Ashley threw it away. :) lol So Jordan bought it back in April and put it under Ashley's mattress (that's where we slept when we were living with my parents) and we called Ashley that day to ask where it was and she said she might have thrown it away. We were ticked!!! lol We had already paid for it so anyway we went to go see the Proposal instead and went to eat at Benihana's and just walked around the gateway. So it turned out to be a good anniversary. But I am still ticked I didn't get my massage. :(








3 comments:

spencers said...

HAPPY ONE YEAR!!! I'm so glad I got to see you guys this weekend. You are too cute. See you in two weeks!

Jaime Stephens said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute I can't believe it has already been a year wow and dang Ashley that sucks... :-)

Mandy said...

You know most boys put naughty magazines under the mattress....