Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Disneyland Pics!

It finally worked!! YAY! I have been trying forever to put more pics up but it wouldn't let me for some reason, but i did it!! YAY! There are a few more pics of Disneyland and our Beach trip. We went to Hunnington Beach and it was AMAZING! I just love the thought of lying out on the beach in November! :) It was Beautiful. We had a picnic together and swam and just had a good time!

Our lovely Picnic!

This was our view from our hotel room! It was Beautiful!

I was so HAPPY to get this Ice Cream, I had been craving it all day and i finally got it on our way out! It was amazing!

Tea Cups Baby!

The Classic picture of Disneyland, I had to get a picture of it! :)

1 comment:

Ary said...

This looks like so much fun...I am glad you guys were able to go and do something like that.