Thursday, November 20, 2008
I am so Blessed!
Today, I just wanted to express my love to my husband,family and friends. This time of year its always good to stop and think about what we are truly thankful for. I am so thankful for my loving, hard working husband. He has been kinda stress these last weeks from school and work. Bless his heart, he works so hard and does his very best in school. He is just amazing. I am so grateful to have married him and to have him in my life! He is just the BEST! I love you Hubby! Next, my family, I just love them. They are the best. I am truly grateful for the close relationships we have with one another. We just love being together. I am so lucky to have such a family. Then you can't forget my friends! Oh what would I do without friends? I would go CRAZY! :) Especailly while Jordan is gone alot, I count on me friends to play with me! :) My friends are my family as well :) But, I am thankful for such good friends in my life. I just LOVE all of YOU!!! I am so blessed in my life, to have such an amazing husband,family and friends! Thank You for everything you do and the examples you are to me! Happy Thanksgiving!!! Gobble,Gobble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You forgot to mention the AMAZING girls you work with!!! Just kidding.
Are you not consider my friends?! Of COURSE YOU GUYS ARE!!! Remember we are all like BFF's!!! :)
Post a Comment