Well today was our 3rd year anniversary and I am so lucky to be married to my best friend! We have had an amazing 3 years and I am looking forward for many more years to come! This last weekend we celebrated our anniversary since our anniversary fell on a Monday. So I surprised Jordan and we went to the melting pot for dinner and then to the Anniversary Inn in SLC. I had booked the Jungle Safari room since Jordan went on his mission to South Africa and he LOVED it, he was shocked! It was a fun weekend and I am so lucky to be married to Jordan! When he came home after class he walked in with my THREE most favorite things, roses, chocolate covered Cinnamon bears and a Target gift card!!! I was so happy, he is so cute! I love you Jordy!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I think you guys are so cute together!! I just love your shoes.
Wow! I can't believe it's been that long already!! You guys are too cute! Congrats!
Post a Comment