
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Firsts...
I have been a slacker at blogging Sophie's Firsts and all the fun adventures we have been up to. So I figured I better start, First of all last Sunday which was August 31st. was a special day for our family. Sophie was blessed! Jordan gave her a beautiful blessing and it was a perfect day! We spent the day eating and hanging out with the family. Sophie has not only gained weight, which by the way she is now 14 pounds, but she has had a lot of firsts in her 7 weeks of life! She has gone to the pool, hiked with mom and dad, gone to her first Giant's game, flew for her first time, been to her first birthday party,sat in her bumbo and is smiling lots! I have not yet got a picture of her smiling, but she does and she is stinkin cute! Here are a few pictures of some of her firsts and her blessing day! I just love this girl!!!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is precious. Love all the pictures.
ummm I thought that you were supposed to invite friends to baby blessings..!?!? haha jk we miss you guys! Hopefully when you are done vacationing we can play again! Have a blast!!
Oh and now that she has been read her first book. She loves books and i just love her and uncle tanner misses her.
I am glad to see that sophie is s chunk like Grafton because Sawyer is just mini! Cant wait for you to come back to work... we miss you!
Post a Comment