It's so crazy to think that Sophie has been with us for 2 weeks now! It does not seem that long. I am loving every minute I have with her. Today we went to her 2 week appt. and she is now 8lbs 5 ounces and 20 inches long. She is just growing, way too fast!
Here are some pictures from the beginning!
Our 1st family picture! She weighed 7lbs 11.7 ounces and 19 inches long!
Jaime, I would love to see you guys!!! Oh I am always up for visitors. I could even come up to your house too. Whatever! That would be so fun to see the girls!
3 comments:
She is so cute! We want to come visit! Let me know when you are up for visitors...
What a cutie! We loved see you guys and holding Sophie!!
Jaime, I would love to see you guys!!! Oh I am always up for visitors. I could even come up to your house too. Whatever! That would be so fun to see the girls!
Post a Comment