Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Real Salt Lake!
So last Thursday, Jordan and I went to the Real Soccer Game with our friends Juli and Tanner. We had a blast! It was our first time to go to one of their games and it wont be our last! :) Real scored 3 goals, so everybody in the stadium got a FREE CROISSANT'WICH! So we just thought you showed your ticket stub at Burger King and got your FREE CROISSANT'WICH, but as we were leaving I noticed they were passing out cards that said FREE CROISSANT'WICH! So Jordan and I went and got one. Then Tanner and Jordan went down the line and got several from the different people who were passing them out! haha So Jordan walked out with 10 FREE CROISSANT'WICH! Burger King here we come for Breakfast! Here are a few pictures of our night!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment