The Men putting together the Kites! :)
Dad was the first one done!
Mom flying a Kite!
Cody was so proud of himself! I just loved his face in this picture!
Amy flying a Kite!
Eric and Austin flying a Kite.
Whitney doing her usual thing!:)
Spencer was so proud that his kite was staying up in the air.
Austin flying a Kite!
Jordan and Cody flying a Kite.
Mom helping Paige. Paige was the Master at the Kite flying.
Jordan and Me
Prego flying the Kite :) I look so HUGE! haha
Addy flying the Kite.
Ashley flying a Kite! Love her face.
Tyson with Hunter. He was done after like one min of flying his Kite. :)
3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun and you look oh so cute with your little belly...
How fun I love flying kites and sunday was so beautiful!! Love the belly! I am so excited to see sophia!
i flew my kite for the first time in goblin valley. me and tanner sat on top of a mountain there and flew our kite. it got out as far as it could the string was all the way out. it was awesome i loved it. it was a mighty morphin power ranger kite . and it was pretty mighty. you are lookin so cute.
Post a Comment