Friday, January 23, 2009

Yep, we are ALIVE!

So, I am such a slacker, I just love looking at other peoples blogs and I never update ours. We are alive and doing well! As for a little update on our lives... Jordan has cut back on hours at work so he can focus better at school but then he cuts back some school classes so pretty much he just goes into work whenever he wants to. As for me, I am still working full-time at the daycare and still LOVING it. We are coming up to our 7 month anniversary and still staying strong :)
As for our home we are renting, well It looks like they made the payments on the house so they get to keep it. But, they did tell us that they are going to try to sell it in the next couple of months. So pretty much we will have to move out. So we will probably end up at my parents house until we find our own place. So we are just going with the flow for now! :)
" Just go with the flow... No, I need to get out of the flow.."
Name that movie?? :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh Oh Oh, I know, Pick me, Pick me!!!

ELF, of course!

The Adams said...

haha your right! Your the winner Mandy!!! :)

Jaime Stephens said...

don't ask me how I came across your blog cuz I don't know but I did... I just showed Savannah who I found and she was so excited she said sara with her little lisp and a big smile.. She just loves you, you and your hubby are so cute.. Our blog is jaimejolleystephens.blogspot.com if you feel like checking it out..not to exciting though...